Learning and trying to help others at the same time
Some things to keep in mind while at Stack Overflow:
- Respect others.
- Always try to share your knowledge.
- Always be willing to learn from others.
- Asking questions isn't a right it is a privilege and should be treated as such.
- "Reputation" is just fake-internet-points.
- Contribute to the community in any small way you can (editing, flagging, etc) if you can't answer questions or ask good ones.
- If you see something wrong happening, don't be afraid to report it on meta.
- Ask well-framed and well-researched questions. See, "How to ask"
- Have patience with newcomers as they aren't familiar with the ways of SO.
- Learn how to site functions by reading some meta posts. Also, try to be active there.
- Lastly and probably most importantly don't forget to have fun :D
If I like it, then I will consider bountying it (just make sure that it is a good question).
I have a bot now :D
It doesn't do much (anything for that matter) but I am working on it.
You can find me in any (and all :p) of these chatrooms:
- SOBotics - Rules
- SOCVR - FAQ
- CharcoalHQ - About
- Userscript newbies and friends - No rules (except of course: The code of conduct)
Feel free to ping me in any of these. Just make sure to read the FAQ/rules of the chatroom first. 'Userscript newbies ...' is the most chill so I would prefer if you ping me here.
Surat, Gujarat, India
Member for 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 27 at 3:45