Questions about the system and organizations of communication through which information is spread to a large number of people; the coat of a wall consisting chiefly of fibers
- [Late Latin, from Latin, feminine of medius; from the voiced stops' being regarded as intermediate between the tenues and the aspirates]: a voiced stop
- [New Latin, from Latin]: the middle coat of the wall of a blood or lymph vessel consisting chiefly of circular muscle fibers
- a medium of cultivation, conveyance, or expression
- a. singular or plural in construction: mass media
b. plural : members of the mass media
- the system and organizations of communication through which information is spread to a large number of people Hint:Media can be used as a singular or a plural in writing and speaking.