Questions tagged [young-earth-creationism]

The subset of creationism (that is the movement opposed to the idea of darwinian evolution, believing life to be directly created by god) who also believe the earth was created recently (usually < 100,000 years ago).

1 question with no upvoted or accepted answers
Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
5 votes
0 answers

Do marine invertebrates outnumber plants in the fossil record 19:1?

I found this claim in this Creationist YouTube video. 95% of all fossils are marine invertebrates. Of the remaining 5%, 95% are algae and plant fossils. 95% of the remaining 0.25% are other ...
Adam Phelps's user avatar
  • 2,020