Information from the first website:
"(...) They also have been found to have high levels of some antioxidant compounds that may help prevent some cancers. (...)"
Information from the second website:
"(...) The list of edible mushrooms considered safe for raw consumption is quite short. Even species commonly eaten raw, especially the ubiquitous button mushroom, Agaricus bisporus, have their drawbacks. Buttons, and many other edible mushrooms contain various hydrazines, a group of chemical compounds generally considered carcinogenic. (...)"
So, is eating raw white mushrooms dangerous for health? The second website claims that it's quite dangerous. Are there any scientific papers which confirm that?