Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Skeptics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for scientific skepticism. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
Migrate to movies se if need be please.
It says in this reddit post here
TIL Francesca Marie Smith, the voice of Helga from Hey Arnold, actually started writing episodes of Hey Arnold when she was only 11 years old. She wrote a total of 10 episodes.
There's a link to the wikipedia page, but I couldn't see any indication that she was a writer for HA!. However, she is credited as doing such on IMDB. Any source for the IMDB thing?
asked Dec 10, 2020 at 5:25
46944 silver badges1515 bronze badges
The ten episodes listed in the Internet Movie Database under "Writer" are
- Dinner for Four/Phoebe Skips (1999) ... (story - segment "Phoebe Skips")
- Phoebe Takes the Fall/The Pig War (1998) ... (story - segment "Phoebe Takes the Fall")
- Helga Blabs It All/Harold the Butcher (1998) ... (story - segment "Helga Blabs It All")
- Arnold's Valentine (1997) ... (story - segment "Arnold's Valentine")
- Helga's Boyfriend/Crush on Teacher (1997) ... (story)
- Magic Show/24 Hours to Live (1996) ... (story - segment "Magic Show")
- Operation Ruthless/The Vacant Lot (1996) ... (story - segment "Operation Ruthless")
- 6th Grade Girls/The Baseball (1996) ... (story - segment "6th Grade Girls")
- Helga's Makeover/The Old Building (1996) ... (story - segment "Helga's Makeover")
- Arnold's Hat/Stoop Kid (1996) ... (story - segment "Arnold's Hat")
As Nate said, if you want more, you can consult the credits in the videos of these episodes.
139k4545 gold badges544544 silver badges633633 bronze badges
answered Dec 10, 2020 at 12:18
1,54711 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
You must log in to answer this question.