I was watching this widely seen (Urdu) video, Pakistani journalist Imran Khan claims:
- In 1962:
- China invited Pakistan to invade India (as China attacked India).
- The USA assured Pakistan that they will take the Pakistan's land dispute with India to the United Nations and help resolve them peacefully.
- Pakistan didn't respond to China's invitation.
- the USA didn't fulfill its promise.
- In 1999:
- Pakistan invited China to invade India (as Pakistan attacked India).
- The Chinese authorities didn't accept the invitation.
- The USA created pressure on Pakistan to retreat.
Are these facts?