- ... India needs to go into the 'offensive-defensive' mode when dealing with a rogue state like Pakistan. India should tackle the problem where it originated ...
- ... You may do one Mumbai; you may lose Balochistan ...
- ... Either Pakistan give up terrorism against India as a state policy or India would let it bleed with the Taliban ...
In wake of the capture of alleged Indian spy, Kulbhushan Jadav, India had been accused of supporting and harboring terrorists.
Neighboring old-time foe Pakistan has long accused India of using terrorism as an instrument to fuel unrest in Pakistan's restive province of Balochistan.
- India Said To Be Sponsoring Terrorism In Pakistan: Fact Check
- India financing terrorist groups in Pakistan, says FO
- RAW-TTP nexus sponsoring terror in Pakistan: FO
India obviously denies all the accusations.
So my question is that is there any evidence to prove that India is instigating terrorism in Pakistan?