According to this article, it does: https://www.nknews.org/2014/12/north-koreas-passports-and-how-they-use-them/

... both citizens and foreigners need both an entry and an exit visa. Usually they are issued as one “exit and entry,” but there are other cases as well.

I have not been able to verify this claim.

  • 2
    I don't understand. If citizens need a "visa" then it's not a visa, but something else. – fredsbend Mar 16 '17 at 3:53
  • 3
    it's permit I guess – saikumarm Mar 16 '17 at 5:02
  • 2
    It is worth noting North Korea citizens aren't normally allowed to exit the country in the first place. So, I wonder what exceptions might exist to allow them to exit the country? – George Chalhoub Mar 16 '17 at 5:15
  • 4
    @GeorgeChalhoub, some N.Koreans work abroad, news.vice.com/article/… – SIMEL Mar 16 '17 at 7:23
  • 2
    Not in my Google bubble. – Jan Doggen Mar 17 '17 at 7:05

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .