The Indian Government is openly distributing an Ayurvedic Kadha ( concoction) that claims to reduce the chances of contracting Swine Flu. They're doing this along with the sale of vaccines for Swine Flu.
This concoction has the following recipe:
- 7 Cardamoms ( Elaichi)
- 7 Cloves ( Laung)
- 7 Holy Basil leaves ( Tulsi)
- 1 small piece of Fresh Ginger ( Adrak)
- 1/4 small spoon of Turmeric Powder ( Haldi)
- 1 medium sized piece of Cinnamon (Dal Chini)
- 1/4 small spoon of Black Salt
- Put all ingredients in 4 cups of water.
- Boil this till 3 cups have evaporated and you have 1 cup remaining.
- Strain this liquid and store it in a glass bottle.
- Consume 2 spoons of this liquid for 3 days after your morning ablutions on an empty stomach.