Some sites make the claim that Boeing has installed an uninteruptible ground-controlled autopilot in aircraft such as the 777 with registration 9M-MRO used for missing flight MH370.
Notable claims (that this system is already installed and could have been misused):
- Boeing’s ‘Uninterruptible Autopilot System’, Drones & Remote Hijacking - 21stCenturyWire.com
- Boeing HoneyWell Uninterruptible Autopilot - Wikipedia.
- System and method for automatically controlling a path of travel of a vehicle - Google Patents
- Boeing patents anti-terrorism auto-land system for hijacked airliners
- New Autopilot will make another 911 impossible
Boeing's patent was registered in 2003, so dates after the 2001 9-11 attacks. But also after the 2002 delivery date of the 777 registered as 9M-MRO which was used for flight MH370.
Is there any evidence that any Boeing aircraft are, or have been, fitted with this sort of system prior to delivery to airlines?