There are claims that sulfur and its compounds like organic sulfur and MSM can cure many health issues.
Sulfur and Methylsulfonylmethane or MSM for short is being claimed to have these benefits:
- Increasing enzyme production within bodily glands and improving resistance to illness
- Increasing flexibility in muscle tissue
- Increasing blood circulation
- Reducing muscle inflammation and promoting muscle healing
- Promoting the healthy growth of hair and fingernails
- Discouraging the growth of cancer cells through oxygenation
- Reversing osteoporosis, Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease
- Promoting healthy skin production and reducing wrinkles
- Regulating insulin production
- Improving colon function and eliminating colonic parasites
More claims about its various "miracle" properties:
What does sulfur actually help with?
Does it make sense to take MSM supplements?
How much of a miracle cure is it in reality?