In short the zionist argument to justify Israel's present occupation
of Arab Palestine has no intelligent or legal basis in history.
Status: correct. This quote is extracted from "ZIONIST LOGIC By Malcolm X Shabazz".(1)
It would be my greatest sadness to see Zionists do to Palestinian
Arabs much of what Nazis did to Jews.
Status: incorrect. There is no recorded evidence that Einstein said this sentence - without forgetting also that Einstein was a Cultural Zionist who supported the idea of a Jewish homeland (4) and he actually got an offer to be the president of Israel in 1952. (5) .
The motivation for this fake quote should be apparent. It would be
beneficial to pro-Palestinian activists to show that a paragon of
wisdom, and a Jew himself no less, was also pro-Palestinian and/or
We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of
Status: correct. Extracted from Mandela's speech at the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People(2).
When in 1977, the United Nations passed the resolution inaugurating
the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian people, it
was asserting the recognition that injustice and gross human rights
violations were being perpetrated in Palestine. In the same period,
the UN took a strong stand against apartheid; and over the years, an
international consensus was built, which helped to bring an end to
this iniquitous system. But we know too well that our freedom is
incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians; without the
resolution of conflicts in East Timor, the Sudan and other parts of
Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs
to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and in-human to
impose the Jews on the Arabs.
Status: correct. (3)
(1) ZIONIST LOGIC By Malcolm X Shabazz (Edited and Reprinted From The Egyptian Gazette - Sept. 17, 1964)
(2) Address at The International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People Nelson Mandela. 4 December 1997.
(3) Gandhi's Collected Works, Vol 74 (1938)
(4) Stachel, John (2001-12-10). Einstein from 'B' to 'Z'. Birkhäuser Boston. p. 70. ISBN 0-8176-4143-2.
(5) "ISRAEL: Einstein Declines". Time magazine. 1 December 1952. Retrieved 31 March 2010.